Our Legal Team
- Member of Law Society of BC
- Member of Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Bachelor of Laws, UBC
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), UBC
Jesse is an Associate Lawyer at GKS with his Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University. Prior to working at GKS and focusing on WCB appeals, Jesse not only worked on WCB files but was working in labour and employment law. Jesse has grown up surrounded by WCB Advocates which has driven his passion for WCB advocacy. Jesse is knowledgeable about the BC Workers Compensation system and appeal mechanisms.
- Juris Doctor | Thompson Rivers University
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminology | Simon Fraser University
- Paralegal Certificate | University of the Fraser Valley
- Legal Assistant Certificate | Douglas College
Join Our Team
GKS Law Firm is a growing law firm that represents injured workers in their Workers’ Compensation (WorkSafeBC) claims. We are always looking to expand our team in Burnaby with motivated lawyers interested in this field of law.
The ideal candidate for our firm:
- has an interest in Administrative Law, with experience in Workers’ Compensation matters being an asset, but not required;
- is capable of presenting at oral hearings and producing written submissions;
- is committed to creating strong client relationships; and
- is capable of taking on a high level of responsibility.
If you are interested in working in a supportive and positive work environment, please forward your resume and law school transcripts to email@example.com.
A Dedicated Work Injury
Law Firm By Your Side.
We’ll guide you through the appeal process – we’re in it together. If your WorkSafeBC (WCB) claim has been denied, we’ll work out your legal options and work quickly (within legal deadlines) to appeal the decision.