Our Legal Team
- Member of Law Society of BC
- Member of Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Bachelor of Laws, UBC
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), UBC
Jesse is an Associate Lawyer at GKS with his Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University. Prior to working at GKS and focusing on WCB appeals, Jesse not only worked on WCB files but was working in labour and employment law. Jesse has grown up surrounded by WCB Advocates which has driven his passion for WCB advocacy. Jesse is knowledgeable about the BC Workers Compensation system and appeal mechanisms.
- Juris Doctor | Thompson Rivers University
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminology | Simon Fraser University
- Paralegal Certificate | University of the Fraser Valley
- Legal Assistant Certificate | Douglas College
A Dedicated Work Injury
Law Firm By Your Side.
We’ll guide you through the appeal process – we’re in it together. If your WorkSafeBC (WCB) claim has been denied, we’ll work out your legal options and work quickly (within legal deadlines) to appeal the decision.