Our Legal Team
- Member of Law Society of BC
- Member of Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Bachelor of Laws, UBC
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), UBC
Pamela M. Yong
Pamela is an Associate Lawyer at GKS with over 17 years of experience with the law. Prior to working at GKS and focusing on WCB appeals, Pamela’s background includes working with unions, WCB advocacy, class action and personal injury litigation. Pamela has her LLB from the University of British Columbia and her BA in Political Science, with distinction, from the University of Victoria.
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Law Society of BC
- LLB | University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law
- ASEAN Exchange Program | University of Santa Clara, Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science | University of Victoria, Faculty of Arts
Jesse is an Associate Lawyer at GKS with his Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University. Prior to working at GKS and focusing on WCB appeals, Jesse not only worked on WCB files but was working in labour and employment law. Jesse has grown up surrounded by WCB Advocates which has driven his passion for WCB advocacy. Jesse is knowledgeable about the BC Workers Compensation system and appeal mechanisms.
- Juris Doctor | Thompson Rivers University
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminology | Simon Fraser University
- Paralegal Certificate | University of the Fraser Valley
- Legal Assistant Certificate | Douglas College
A Dedicated Work Injury
Law Firm By Your Side.
We’ll guide you through the appeal process – we’re in it together. If your WorkSafeBC (WCB) claim has been denied, we’ll work out your legal options and work quickly (within legal deadlines) to appeal the decision.